Ridding yourself of cellulite can be
Ridding yourself of cellulite can be both risky and expensive, even though it is not considered a deadly disease.
Often liposuction is considered to be the easiest form of cellulite removal to guarantee instant results. However the risks associated with liposuction don’t always guarantee that your skin would return to a tight forming, crinkle free flesh.
Cellulite is the build up of fat deposits that are trapped within connective tissue beneath your skin. The cellulite area becomes hardened by your body’s toxins that haven’t been removed. For example, fats, retained fluids and toxins. Your skin becomes thinner as you age which is why older people, typically women, show more cellulite as they become older.
To eliminate cellulite without going into surgery will require your body to eliminate excess fat through regulation of diet and exercise. Even if you choose to undertake the expensive surgery option, you’ll need a set of guidelines to stop the cellulite from reappearing.
Here are five ways to reduce cellulite producing compounds from your diet:
1. Water. By drinking at least two litres of water every day you will enable your body to process the stored up fats and toxins. This is especially important if you start physical exercise.
2. Caffeine. Tea and coffee retains water in your body, which promotes cellulite growth. This needs to go!
3. Fried Foods. Grease and butter are “no go” foods as they build cellulite content in your body. If you remove these from your diet immediately then your desire for the taste of fried foods will diminish over time.
4. Sodium (salt). Salt also causes water retention. Chinese food contains a lot of salty additives so you would be best to avoid these products.
5. Vitamin C. Research has shown that Vitamin C helps to rid your body of toxins. This plays a key role in reducing cellulite. By eating at least three servings of fresh fruit a day, you will decrease the fat and toxin levels in your body, and reduce cellulite.
Here’s some practical advice about how to reduce cellulite:
1. Gentle exercise. Poor circulation contributes to an increase in cellulite, and is attributed to “couch potato” syndrome. To start the process of cellulite reduction will mean that you need start getting active. One way of doing this is to ride an indoor cycle. This assists to get the blood moving through your legs and body.
2. Be Realistic. The cellulite in your body didn’t appear overnight, and it won’t disappear overnight (unless of course you want to go the fast treatment way of liposuction!) Give yourself a few weeks to start to see your cellulite levels decrease. Weigh yourself, but don’t be a fanatic.
3. Be Practical. Read your food labels. One rule of thumb is that if there are more than two additives with numbers (ie. preservatives, colouring, etc) then best to avoid that product.
4. Weight Training. By starting a light weight training program you will speed up your metabolism, which decreases body fat and lowers your cellulite levels.
By focusing on foods that reduce cellulite, balanced by increasing your physical exercise, you will find that cellulite will start to disappear from your hips, legs and buttocks.
Site of Interest
First Aid Supplies - First Aid Kit: For First Aid Kit Supplies, Emergency Survival Kits, Personal Emergency Kits, emergency safety kits, first aid safety kits,
earthquake emergency kits visit Ready Squad
Earthquake kits - First Aid Kit & Earthquake Emergency Kits: For First Aid Kit Supplies, Emergency Survival Kits, Personal Emergency Kits, Emergency safety
kits, first aid safety kits, earthquake emergency kits visit Crisis Crew
Personal Emergency Kits - First Aid Kit: For First Aid Kit Supplies, Emergency Survival Kits, Personal Emergency Kits, emergency safety kits, first aid safety kits,
earthquake emergency kits visit disaster store
Earthquake Emergency Kits - Home Health Wellness Senior Aids: For wholesale emergency kits, home emergency kits, best emergency kits, emergency supplies, emergency preparedness supplies visit Life Goods
First Aid Kits - First Aid Kits / Medical Supplies: For First Aid Kits / Medical Supplies, First Aid Kits / Medical Supplies Kits, First Aid Kits /
Medical Supplies Products visit Safety Central